Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Birthday!


Yesterday was my birthday...I turned twenty-old :-p Despite spending the majority of the day writing 2 papers for my winter session bio class (the last assignment of the class that just ahd to be due on my birthday), I had a good day.

I wanted Chipotle for lunch, and just for telling them it was my birthday I got a free burrito!! It was awesome!

In the middle of the day I was pleasantly surprised by a delivery of birthday flowers from my sister and her family. (Thank you Sissy!!)

Later in the evening Rob took me to play glow in the dark mini-golf and then to Dave and Busters. Both things I have been wanting to do. I had a nice fun time with my husband, and I was really glad that I didn't have school on my birthday for a change. Usually my birthday is the first day back to school, so everyone is too busy to remember your birthday, and I'm too busy to celebrate. But this year I had a nice time, my husband made sure of that. :-)

I did some celebrating earlier in the week too. On Thursday night my parents-in-law took me to a nice restaurant in Downtown Palo Alto called Pampas a place I highly recommend. It was such a fun experience!! You have to order the Rodizio!

And on Sunday I went to my parents for dinner; my mommy cooked me yummies!! There is nothing like a home cooked dinner by your mom...it's something I miss.

So yes, I had a very pleasant day. Thank you to everyone who thought of me and sent me birthday wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment