Friday, January 29, 2010

First Week

I just finished my last first week of undergraduate school!!! That's right I'm graduating this May. I am excited beyond words!!

I'm finishing up my B.S. in Psychology with the following:
  • Psyc 117 Test and Measures
  • Psyc 160 Clinical
  • Psyc 186 Field Work (I actually already did the work, I'm just now getting the credit)
Support for the B.S.
  • Phil 160 Philosophy of Science
  • Bio 21
And I'm finishing up my B.A. in Dance with the following:
  • Dance 140A Modern III
  • Dance 142B Jazz IV
  • Dance 194 Credit for performing
  • Dance 198 Sr. Portfolio
Oh yeah, and I'm taking a random upper division G.E.:
  • Nutrition and Health Science 135 Health in a Multicultural Society
Its my last semester and still have a pretty full plate, but I'm actually feeling pretty motivated in all of my classes. I know its my last semester, and I want to do well. I am really looking forward to growing in my dancing this last semester too, the teachers I have are great and the choreographers I am dancing for are brilliant.

3 comments:

  1. good for you! my last semester i was working two jobs and planning my wedding :) but i still had time to enjoy the upcoming celebration and sense of completion! it's a big step, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thank you for the encouragement!

    Yeah, last year was the year I got married right smack in the middle of the semester, so I know how that is. Sounds like you had a lot of excitement though, wedding AND graduation all in the same semester.

    ReplyDelete